Ritain.io is committed on providing you with an online experience that respects your privacy and provides appropriate safeguards for your information. Ritain.io will only collect and use your information when you visit our website (the “Website”) and provide your consent. The Website incorporates privacy controls that affect how your personal data is processed. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit access to your information. You may visit the Website anonymously, but if you wish to use certain features or submit a request, you will be asked to provide information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to access or use the relevant features.
2. What information is collected?
Ritain.io collects information from you when you:
- Download a whitepaper, use case, article, research report, analyst report or other publication
- Ask to view an online product demo
- Book a product demo
- Ask to set up a meeting with Ritain.io representative
- Submit a job application on the Website
- Visit the Website, or any of Ritain.io social media pages
The information that Ritain.io collects is indicated on various forms throughout the Website, and retains your information for your convenience and may include details such as:
- Your name
- The name of the business that you represent
- Your job title
- Your email address
- Your LinkedIn address
- Your telephone number
- Where you are located
In some cases, you are also given the opportunity to provide a text description of your specific request or area of interest, to better enable Ritain.io to provide a response that is focused on your needs. Ritain.io also gathers other information, including information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
3. How is my data protected?
We encrypt any data we collect using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this industry-standard security protects your data while it is being sent over the internet from being intercepted and misused by third parties. When it reaches us, we then encrypt the content and store it on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorized personnel. Upon request, Ritain.io will provide you with all of the information it holds and any of the information that you have submitted.
4. How is the collected data stored?
Ritain.io stores the data you provide in accordance with applicable regulation and legislation, including to the adequacy rules of the European Commission.
5. What are my data rights?
You may review, withdraw consent, delete and/or update your information, by contacting Ritain.io. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection in the EU member state of your habitual residence.
6. How does Ritain.io use the information collected?
Ritain.io may use the collected information to:
- Fulfill requests for a publication, demo, meeting, or information
- Establish and maintain relationships with anyone who indicates an interest in our products
- Establish and maintain contact for recruitment reasons for a Ritain.io job position
- Improve and optimize the user experience based on aggregate user behavior
7. For how long is my data retained?
Ritain.io does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests or the interests of another person. Ritain.io will also delete any information as requested.
8. Can third parties access my data?
Ritain.io does not sell, trade, or monetize the information you submit to outside parties.
Ritain.io may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our Website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
10. How can I contact Ritain.io?